Offset Printing (Sheet-Fed Offset Presses)
High Speed Lithography
Offset printing is the most cost-effective option for printing a large volume of high quality flyers, brochures and
carton labels. Our 80,000 sq.ft. facility is equipped with the latest technology to accommodate your high volume,
challenging print projects.
Extremely cost effective for higher volume jobs
Our offset presses quickly turnout large orders with superior quality.
Our presses are virtually new and incorporate state-of-the-art technology.
- Brochures, pamphlets, folders, art books, etc
- Up to 40 inches – 18,000 print units per hour
- Up to 3 printing units plus water-based coating machine plate production, press check, drying and finishings.
Use offset printing for any special requests
In offset printing, ink permeates into the pores of the paper creating a very tactile, saturated and vibrant look &
feel. Artwork is sent digitally to large plates that are placed in the press. Ink is applied to the plates, and then a
printed impression is made on the press sheets.
Bring life to your pages
Use offset printing for any special requests such as:
- Metallic and fluorescent ink
- Unique printed surfaces
Our digital presses are fast and versatile. Higher speeds, variable data printing, lower costs, increased customization, faster turnarounds, more dynamic composition, “short-run” or lower quantity runs and more: these are just a few of the major advantages offered by digital printing.
- For short-run printing and customization
- Great for low quantity runs / Great for customization
- Amazing quality, outstanding results
- Large-format digital presses for display boards (POS)
- Ideal for brochures, mini-posters, and cards
Popular “Short Run” Products